Adolf W. Unger girls
I have very little information about this studio, but I know it was based in Germany and that, to my knowledge, Adolf W. Unger was the only photographer (and owner).
The focus age was hebe to teen, roughly 13-17 years old models.
All the material I have is taken from different sources, and thus might not be very well organized, but I didn't want to touch it too much.
I will fill in with all the information I have about the models, but don't take it as 100% sure and correct me if I am wrong, the sources I have had some differences in age and country of origin.
Note: Despite having also some "rare" sets in there, most of the packs are incomplete: BTM was selling a lot of custom or special sets privately or semi-privately so please if you have fills to make, do it, don't be shy. We are here to share the art and preserve it.
Also, there might be mistakes, as I was not always able to match the name 100% certainly. Again, correct me please if that happens.
59 models and 13000 photos
***************
Download preview:
http://prv.linkddl.info/U563piqyKY/tuvl.html /last updated 26.04.2025/
Archive rar password 1234567890
(Having trouble downloading preview? Please see our faq #)
***************
Instruction:
- You need to download all parts of such split archives to be able to begin with the unraring process.
- Extract archive using WINRAR (only) You can download winrar from http://ddl.ddlmag.pw/index.php?topic=281.0 (Free programm. Updated: 27/February/2026). Don't use Winzip. It is very easy for most users.
- Best video player for Windows https://href.li/?https://potplayer.daum.net/
- K-Lite Codec pack https://href.li/?https://www.codecguide ... k_mega.htm
- Archive password 1234567890
- If files deleted please report me
- Enjoy
Click here to download:
http://ddl.ddlmag.pw/index.php?topic=1044.0